This may seem like a simple question, "where are we?", however, it is not so simple.
Here are some answers:
- We are worshipping and meeting online. For information on our worship, go to: http://www.wyman-hudson.ca/worship-now
- We are having 'hybrid worship' once per month: November 28, December 24, and then the third Sunday of each month - January 16, February 20, March 20, April 17, May 15. For each of these services, to attend 'in person', you are asked to reserve ahead. Also, all those eligible for vaccination must be adequately vaccinated against COVID 19 in order to attend 'in person'. A week ahead of these services reservations will be opened up: a link to the form is available in each case from the home page.
- We do not have an active office phone line. You may contact our minister, Kent Chown, at 514-817-0132 by voice or text.
- We have a new mailing address: 2503 Côte St-Charles, St-Lazare, QC, J7T 2H9
- our e-mail address is "admin" followed by "@" and the domain name (wyman-hudson.ca)
- We do not have a regular office space during our time of transition.