We are planning to gather for one outdoor service on July 18. This will include a celebration of confirmation - something we have not done for far too long! This service will take place on the Côte property.
We have a rain date of August 8.
Now.... we want to be sure of who is coming - to ensure we follow the COVID rules AND so we can let you know if we decide to shift to the rain date.